COVID-19 SCREENING TEST
The below ultrasound is currently being used in the fight against the COVID-19 virus, both in Wuhan China, South Korea, & within the USA.
Ampronix has Special Pricing Available for our Customers to Support the Fight of COVID-19. ( While Supplies Last )
– Lung ultrasound scan (Pneumonia) – COVID-19 early detection
– No cords or wires, easy to carry and connect to IOS and Android devices
– Up to 3 hours of continuos scanning with up to 12 hours of standby mode
– Compatible with PACS
– FDA Approved
– Frequency: 5, 7.5 and 10 MHz
– Max. Depth: 10cm
– Imaging Mode: B Mode / Color Mode
– 370g with Battery
– Dimensions: 78 x 229 x 38mm
– Field of View: 4cm
– Applications: MSK (Muscular-Skeletal), Vascular, Small Parts (Breast, Thyroid) and Lung Applications
– Two Battery Packs, Charging Dock, Power Adapter, AC Adapter for the 300L Power Cables Included
Diagnosis of COVID-19 by Lung Ultrasound using SONON Healcerion 300L
Clinical characteristics of COVID-19
The most common symptom: fever, dry cough, myalgia, dyspnea.
• Pneumonia has been the most common clinical presentation.
• As lung abnormalities may develop before clinical manifestations and nucleic acid detection,
experts have recommended early screening suspected patients.
• Complications: ARDS, acute kidney damage, heart damage, liver failure, pneumothorax
Technique of lung scan
• Probe: convex (for assess pleura), Linear or phased (for lung window).
(Turn off the imaging filter such as compounding or harmonic filter, as it is important to check the imaging artifact).
• Positon: supine or reclined position (anterior lung), prone or sitting position (posterior lung).
(patient arms abducted as needed, lateral decubitus for full examination)
• Transducer in longitudinal orientation and intercostal space (marker: cephalic position).
• Must be taken to keep the probe perpendicular to the chest wall during scanning.
• Scanning sectors: total 12 sectors (Right and Left).